- You can now use the Color Enhancement tool with SkySat images delivered to your Hosted Data folders.
AUM customers can now order archive imagery with the Subscriptions API. With the backfill subscriptions capability, you can now create a subscription with a start time (and end time) in the past. More details on Backfill subscriptions are available here: https://developers.planet.com/docs/subscriptions/#forwardfill-and-backfill-subscriptions
Quick and Saved Searches responses now includes a new "assets" object that lists all available assets for a particular item so developers no longer have to call the "List Item Assets" endpoint to list all assets for a specific item.
- When searching for imagery, customers will now see only imagery they have access to, by default. If you would like to see Planet's entire catalog (including imagery you don't have access to), you can click the "View Entire Catalog" toggle in the search results and filters panel.
- Color enhancements are now faster and smoother. The auto-enhancement feature is now in the same panel as sliders to adjust for brightness, contrast, and saturation. These tools work for Basemaps and Hosted Data Scenes.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Orders that are delivered to cloud storage cannot be downloaded via Explorer. We have removed the "download" button for orders that cannot be downloaded via Explorer.
- If you have access to bi-weekly basemap series they are now discoverable under the "weekly" cadence.
- If you have clipping permissions for ordering, the tool will now be enabled by default.
- You will now see how much tile quota you have used when looking at "My Usage" to make it consistent with our latest release of Account.
- The "My Usage" tab has been updated to show tile quota used, and is now consistent with what you see in your Account.
- SkySat imagery delivered to Hosted Data no longer look over saturated.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Fixed an issue where the selected Spectral Index would not be persisted when switching between basemaps