- Orders UI refresh, making it easier to order assets
- As you get used to the new look and feel, you can opt-out of this UI and revert back to the old UI via the Labs (see screenshot below)
- The new interface removes the dropdown options and now has explicit listing of the available assets grouped by rectification (rectified vs unrectified)
- You can select as many assets as desired, each selection will result in a separate order.
- Each order can be configured individually with respect to file format, clipping, and selected items.
- We will no longer modify the order name, the orders panel will give sufficient context as to what was ordered. The downloaded zip will follow the pattern of
- Snapshot Lab - this feature is only available for customers.
- By turning on the Snapshot Lab you can download a JPEG image of your current Explorer screen with pre-embedded metadata.
- You can now filter for standard quality imagery (which excludes test imagery).
- If turned on, you will only see standard imagery
- If turned off, both standard & test imagery is included in the search results
- Users with access to SkySat imagery can now order it for Hosted Analysis.
- Currently Imagery Enhancement is not available for these items.
- If you have ordered imagery for Hosted Analysis you can now move the items to a different or new folder.
- We've improved the way we display your basemap tile view usage. We will no longer display the usage bar, but will notify users when they are almost out of quota at approximately 80% consumption and when they have completely run out. There is also a new "My Usage" tab to view usage (access via Settings Panel).
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Fixed an issue where typing into the filters number fields was not working as expected.
- Fixed an issue where the layers displayed on the map were not ordered as expected.
- Fixed an issue when searching by scene id was not returning results due to an incorrect date filter.
Basemap results list items now look the same as daily scene results list items
We've swapped the sort button and the save search button, so that the former is closer to the results.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- We had some issues with the date picker reflecting the selected dates when in different time zones. Everything is UTC but it was not being reflected correctly.
- The application can now be loaded correctly in MS Edge Legacy (v44)
- We've updated our Imagery Type groupings to reflect "Non-Planet Datasets"
Bug Fixes 🐛
- When you enter a scene id into the search bar it now returns just the scene you wanted and not every scene that matched the date range.
- We were flagging some scenes as not rectified when they were.
- Our default searches were being submitted with local timestamps instead of UTC