Bulk ordering in Explorer
Bulk ordering of imagery now possible with keyboard shortcut (Press Shift to select multiple results)
New NDVI tool for Basemaps in Explorer
New NDVI tool for basemaps added to Explorer:
- Surface Reflectance Basemaps now available in Explorer
- New button with NDVI, False Color and RGB options for Surface Reflectance Basemaps
- Additional indices in Labs tab in Explorer
- Index visualization available in Compare mode
- Pixel Diff Lab is working
November 1 2019
Explorer bug fixes:
- Fixed Compare mode for Daily Imagery
- Fixed issue with flickering Basemaps
- Now showing most up-to-date Basemaps
- Image Footprint visible on map when hovering over search result in left sidebar
- Adjusted SkySat preview zoom level to 13 (from 10)
October 22 2019
- Added usage tracker to the bottom of Explorer
- Improved Contact Sales Form
- Added Weekly Basemaps
analyticasset type to the
SkySatCollectitem type to the Data API.
Basemaps and Mosaics¶
- Use of a new filter to reduce over-saturated scenes.
- Improved water color target to avoid coastline artifacts.
- WMTS basemaps service now provides a
latestlayer that points to the most recently available timelapse.
- You must now have a Planet account in order to use Planet Explorer.