New NDVI tool for basemaps added to Explorer:
- Surface Reflectance Basemaps now available in Explorer
- New button with NDVI, False Color and RGB options for Surface Reflectance Basemaps
- Additional indices in Labs tab in Explorer
- Index visualization available in Compare mode
- Pixel Diff Lab is working
Explorer bug fixes:
- Fixed Compare mode for Daily Imagery
- Fixed issue with flickering Basemaps
- Now showing most up-to-date Basemaps
- Image Footprint visible on map when hovering over search result in left sidebar
- Adjusted SkySat preview zoom level to 13 (from 10)
- Added usage tracker to the bottom of Explorer
- Improved Contact Sales Form
- Added Weekly Basemaps
analyticasset type to the
SkySatCollectitem type to the Data API.
Basemaps and Mosaics¶
- Use of a new filter to reduce over-saturated scenes.
- Improved water color target to avoid coastline artifacts.
- WMTS basemaps service now provides a
latestlayer that points to the most recently available timelapse.
- You must now have a Planet account in order to use Planet Explorer.