- Account has a new look and new functionality.
- Simple visualizations so that you can see at a glance, how much quota has been used + how much is still available per plan.
- Ability to download reports that are generated daily to show the usage of the previous day. This includes all download plans, including Area Under Management.
- Organization Admins can:
- Easily view all of the organizations under their management, see their respective plans and understand the quota already used + still available.
- Download reports for all of the plans they manage.
- View all users within the organization(s) they manage.
- General Users can view how much quota has already been used + is still available, per plan.
- NICFI Users can now sign up for access to NICFI Basemaps in Google Earth Engine via “My Settings”. If you had previously signed up, no action is required and you will see your access reflected in the application.
- We’ve been working hard at making things more consistent and have done some nomenclature updates. Namely “Plan Subscriptions” is now “Plans”
Other Changes ⚙️¶
- We’ve removed the “Usage” tab. You can now download reports by going directly to the Plan you’d like a report for.
- NDVI Color Ramp Picker is now available in IE
- Imagery that has been downsampled is now designated with a color tint watermark
- Updates across the map tool UI include new map buttons & a new zoom tool
- Users with scenes-only imagery access can now create Stories
Planet Account page:
- Fixed bug where Account Settings didn't load properly in IE