Browse user guides, documentation and full API references for Planet's APIs, GIS Integrations, Imagery and Apps
- Data: search for, filter & download Planet imagery
- Analytics: Access analytic products derived from Planet imagery
- Basemaps: Access to Planet's mosaiced basemap services
- Tile Services: Planet's XYZ & WMTS tile protocol services
- Tasking: Create, edit, cancel and manage SkySat point collection orders
- Orders: Create processing pipelines with analysis-ready data
- Subscriptions: Subscribe to continuous cloud delivery of imagery
- Reports: Download useage reports
Planet Add-in for ArcGIS Pro Updates¶
You can now view a size estimate when you draw an area of interest to search for Basemap quads.
Bug Fixes 🐛¶
- The auto-fill coordinates feature now correctly completes fields in the Tasking Dashboard when specifying a location in the Tasking panel.
- The Planet Add-in for ArcGIS Pro now supports organizations that are using system proxies.
Tasking Dashboard Updates¶
- A link to Planet help and support resources is added to the Tasking Dashboard's main navigation.
The Estimated quota cost for the sqkm of an order request is now displayed:
In the footer of the Create an order page.
At the bottom of the ORDER SUMMARY page. Also, the CONTRACT TO DEDUCT FROM is listed.
While your area of study may be very complex, a simplified representation of it works best with Planet’s platform.
Planet imagery is data-rich, using 12 bits per pixel. Web browsers only display 8 bits per pixel. So how about using NumpyTiles and those extra 4 bits to do remote sensing in the browser?