Browse user guides, documentation and full API references for Planet's APIs, GIS Integrations, Imagery and Apps
- Data: search for, filter & download Planet imagery
- Analytics: Access analytic products derived from Planet imagery
- Basemaps: Access to Planet's mosaiced basemap services
- Tile Services: Planet's XYZ & WMTS tile protocol services
- Tasking: Create, edit, cancel and manage SkySat point collection orders
- Orders: Create processing pipelines with analysis-ready data
- Subscriptions: Subscribe to continuous cloud delivery of imagery
- Reports: Download useage reports
Users can now get tile usage using the Reports API.
Tile usage was available through the reporting user interface. We have now integrated tile usage into the Reports API. Users can go to the new endpoint and get their tile view usage with the parameters they enter.
For more information, checkout
getTilesUsageReport in the Reports API reference.
Bug Fixes 🐛
Harmonize API conforms to OpenAPI Specification
On rare occasions, users generating clients based on the OpenAPI specification may have found that OpenAPI Operation IDs were not consistently following conventional constructions of VerbNoun or were pluralized when they should be singular. We have updated the Harmonize API to conform to the OpenAPI specification convention of VerbNoun and singular IDs.
Planet and cloud-native geospatial open source
Use the Subscriptions API for scouting, performance, precision applications, and more.