We have a new way for you to share your Explorer session with others. The days of long URLs are over! You will notice that we no longer update the URL as you take different actions in the application or as data loads. We have added a way to generate a share link via a new "Share Session" button (see screenshot), this link contains the same information as our "old" long URLs but in a more compact form.
Measurement tools now use geodesic calculations to better measure areas near the equator.
- You can now use the Color Enhancement tool with SkySat images delivered to your Hosted Data folders.
- When searching for imagery, customers will now see only imagery they have access to, by default. If you would like to see Planet's entire catalog (including imagery you don't have access to), you can click the "View Entire Catalog" toggle in the search results and filters panel.
- Color enhancements are now faster and smoother. The auto-enhancement feature is now in the same panel as sliders to adjust for brightness, contrast, and saturation. These tools work for Basemaps and Hosted Data Scenes.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Orders that are delivered to cloud storage cannot be downloaded via Explorer. We have removed the "download" button for orders that cannot be downloaded via Explorer.
- If you have access to bi-weekly basemap series they are now discoverable under the "weekly" cadence.
- If you have clipping permissions for ordering, the tool will now be enabled by default.
- You will now see how much tile quota you have used when looking at "My Usage" to make it consistent with our latest release of Account.
- The "My Usage" tab has been updated to show tile quota used, and is now consistent with what you see in your Account.
- SkySat imagery delivered to Hosted Data no longer look over saturated.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Fixed an issue where the selected Spectral Index would not be persisted when switching between basemaps