Users can now edit start and end time for their active area orders depending on order state, PENDING or IN PROGRESS respectively.
all_udm2product bundles are no longer supported in the Orders API. For information on available product bundle types, please see our Bundle Reference documentation: https://developers.planet.com/docs/orders/product-bundles-reference/
On April 1st, we plan to make changes to the order delivery layout for all Orders API orders. You can begin testing these new layout changes by specifying a
layoutformat in your order. We're also granting an option to use the
layoutfield to allow you to maintain your current structure until May 6th. See here for more details: https://developers.planet.com/docs/orders/ordering-delivery/#order-delivery-layout
- NDVI Color Ramp Picker is now available in IE
- Imagery that has been downsampled is now designated with a color tint watermark
- Updates across the map tool UI include new map buttons & a new zoom tool
- Users with scenes-only imagery access can now create Stories
Planet Account page:
- Fixed bug where Account Settings didn't load properly in IE
Clicking on Planet icon now opens the Order Table View with no rows selected.