Explorer bug fixes:
- Fixed Compare mode for Daily Imagery
- Fixed issue with flickering Basemaps
- Now showing most up-to-date Basemaps
- Image Footprint visible on map when hovering over search result in left sidebar
- Adjusted SkySat preview zoom level to 13 (from 10)
- Canceling an order is now possible
cloud_filteroperation parameters are now optional
This is a major release with a few important changes.
- The order states
PROCESSINGhave been moved to the capture level, which now includes the following states:
- To show more visibility into granular capture states at the order level, the following two fields were introduced to the orders response:
capture_status_queued_countlists the number of captures in
capture_status_processing_countlists the number of captures in
- Together the following calls can be used to identify corders which were previously considered
- The order state
FINALIZINGwas introduced. This state represents an order with an end time that has expired, but still has one or more captures in
PROCESSINGstates. This state will ensure an order isn't marked as
SUCCESScapture is about to be
- New endpoint
/tasking/v2/orders/aggregates/status/was introduced to give you a roll-up of all your organization's orders by status.
- The endpoint
/tasking/v1/orders/<order_id>/capturesis now deprecated.