ArcGIS Add-In V1.2
- Users can now select and download their entire basemap (they're no longer limited at 50 basemap quads)
- The "Create mosaic dataset" post basemap download is now an optional setting when selecting your basemap quads
- The basemap downloader tool now uses the default folder browser to prevent remove permissions errors when creating the mosaic dataset
- Extracting downloads from your orders panel no longer fails when un-zipping
Users can now see order dimensions in the order summary exactly calculated by the system and not with an approximation.
New Planet School resources
- A new Jupyter Notebook has been added to our collection of guides and tutorials: learn how to generate a heatmap from vector analytic change detections.
- New tutorial: learn how to explore Planet Analytic Ship Detection feeds & visualize collections over an AOI using QGIS