Users can now see order dimensions in the order summary exactly calculated by the system and not with an approximation.
New Planet School resources
- A new Jupyter Notebook has been added to our collection of guides and tutorials: learn how to generate a heatmap from vector analytic change detections.
- New tutorial: learn how to explore Planet Analytic Ship Detection feeds & visualize collections over an AOI using QGIS
- Additional visualization indexes (e.g. NDWI) are now available through a Lab.
- Explorer's User Guide is now available from our Help Menu.
- The analytic_sr bundle and its assets is now available to order for PSOrthoTile and REOrthoTile items
Data API supports a new filter option: UpdateFilter. This filter can be used to filter items by changes to a specified metadata field value made after a specified date. It allows users to identify items which may have been republished with quality improvements or fixes, enabling them to keep internal catalogs up-to-date and make more informed redownload decisions. You can read more on this filter type here: https://developers.planet.com/docs/data/searches-filtering/#updatefilter