Exceeding quota when attempting to download will now return with a 403 status code, not 429
Authentication should now be properly honored/required on all asset type and item type endpoints, e.g.
This is a minor release.
Notification emails were previously being sent in text/plain format only. They will now be sent in multipart/alternative and include both plaintext and HTML formatting. The original plaintext version of the email is formatted exactly as it was prior to this change.
This is a minor release with a few user facing changes. Most changes are new and old behavior should not change.
archive_typeresults in a validation error. See Zipping Results section of documentation. This is an optional field and if you haven't been setting it, the type will default to
- You can now specify your webhook callback to be
per_order: true. This is an optional parameter and, if omitted, the default behavior will be used whereby you’ll receive a webhook callback per bundle. See the Webhook section of documentation.
- We have new validation rules on orders to ensure correct type of parameters (you can't use a number in a string field), and cannot specify operations that do not exist.
analyticasset type to the
SkySatCollectitem type to the Data API.
Basemaps and Mosaics
- Use of a new filter to reduce over-saturated scenes.
- Improved water color target to avoid coastline artifacts.
- WMTS basemaps service now provides a
latestlayer that points to the most recently available timelapse.
- You must now have a Planet account in order to use Planet Explorer.