Users can now access a map view with all orders visualised in clusters. While zooming in these clusters are ungrouped to order shapes.
We also enabled a geographic filter that can be drawn on the map filtering orders inside this filter. Table view will reflect the geographic filter and respective orders.
Customers can now connect their tools with the Tasking Dashboard directly via a deeplink that lands on Order Creation with pre-filled order details that have been configured in the URL.
URL parameters (all parameters are optional):
- start time
- end time
- order type
- number of stereo captures
Next-Generation Planetscope imagery will now be published as both standard and test quality. 3 and 4 band data will be available through the existing PSScene3Band, PSScene4Band, and PSOrthotile items. Additionally, 5-band (blue, green, red, rededge, nir) imagery is available under the analytic_5b asset, which is in the PSOrthotile item type. The way to identify data in this release is by the "psb.sd" value in the "instrument" field.
See https://developers.planet.com/docs/data/items-assets/ for details on Items/Assets.
An Image Quality Report on data contained in this release is available at https://support.planet.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360009158657/Planet_L1_Data_Quality_Report_SuperDove_GA.pdf.
ArcGIS Add-In V1.2
- Users can now select and download their entire basemap (they're no longer limited at 50 basemap quads)
- The "Create mosaic dataset" post basemap download is now an optional setting when selecting your basemap quads
- The basemap downloader tool now uses the default folder browser to prevent remove permissions errors when creating the mosaic dataset
- Extracting downloads from your orders panel no longer fails when un-zipping