- The Import Dialog is updated to provide improved validation and assistance when a geometry needs to be simplified.
- If you upload a multi-feature file (multiple geometries in one file), all features display on the map. You can easily inspect your selections with a geo reference instead of a thumbnail. You can choose to select or deselect all.
- If your geometry contains more than 500 vertices or if it contains self intersecting points, you are presented with simplified alternatives. These alternatives are supported when selected.
- Measurements no longer display as abbreviating measurements. For example, 1,500 km2 instead of 1.5k km2.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- This release fixed an issue when moving Hosted Data items to folders. Now only selected data is moved.
- There were issues reordering past orders that were not clipped. Now you can now reorder without issues.