Coregistration is a new Orders API tool available in Beta to Preferred and Premium raster tool customers. This tool allows you to coregister a set of target items to a single anchor item within your order, making it easier to perform time series analysis of deep temporal imagery stacks. More information on this tool is available here: https://developers.planet.com/docs/orders/tools-reference/#coregister
Planet Explorer updates:
Saved Searches can be saved without an end date. This means that every time you load it, it will load the most recent results.
You can select which Measurement System you want to use for the Measurement Tools, metric or united states customary, alongside new and more explicit units. The units will be respected and will not change regardless of the size of the area drawn.
- Spectral Analysis panel is now grouped to differentiate between Band Combinations and Spectral Indices
- You can now provide direct feedback regarding our Spectral Analysis feature
- Metadata Panel updates
- For PlanetScope items you can now see the Instrument information
- Tooltips that add more context to each field
- PSScene3Band analytic assets can now be ordered via the Orders interface
Bug Fixes 🐛
Fixed some issues with incorrect metadata being shown for items
SkySatCollects now have the correct rectification notification.
The "Legacy Orders" Tab on planet.com/account (backed by Orders v0 API) will be decommissioned on August 31, 2020. Please take any necessary download or re-download action on orders placed through Planet's legacy ordering systems in advance of this date.