January 11 2018
This is a major release. We have switched to a new API endpoint and have changed API syntax. Refer to the API docs for more information.
In summary, here is what has changed:
- Switched to Product Bundles
- Introducing Raster Toolkit with 8 tools:
- Clip Crops the raw imagery to desired boundaries
- TOAR Convert radiance to top of atmospheric (TOR) imagery
- Tile Tiles images to desired specification
- Composite Merge multiples images into a single image
- Reproject Converts coordinate projection system
- Band Math Perform arbitrary band math to create outputs like NDVI
- Image co-registration Aligns multiple images within few pixels over a same geographical area
- Zip per product bundle or entire results in a single zip file.
- Improved error messages
December 01 2017
- Added new status bar with many new features.
- Added new measurement tools, allowing you to interactively measure line and area features.
- Added new bearing tool, allowing you to find distance/direction between two points.
- Added New settings panel, allowing you to configure the units and positions.
- Add new ground control option, allowing you toggle ground locked imagery.
- Data API - Added
SkySatSceneitems to the Data API.
October 01 2017
- All SkySat imagery and products are now available in Planet Explorer.
- Added surface reflectance (
analytic_srasset type) asset to the PlanetScope item type.