New Accounts page released: log in with your Planet account at https://www.planet.com/account/ for a fresh new interface.
Users can now specify more than one fallback bundle in the
Bulk ordering of imagery now possible with keyboard shortcut (Press Shift to select multiple results)
For bucket delivery, users are now required to provide an account with both write and delete access to the given bucket. This applies to all platforms, including AWS/S3, Google Cloud Storage, and Azure.
New NDVI tool for basemaps added to Explorer:
- Surface Reflectance Basemaps now available in Explorer
- New button with NDVI, False Color and RGB options for Surface Reflectance Basemaps
- Additional indices in Labs tab in Explorer
- Index visualization available in Compare mode
- Pixel Diff Lab is working