Users can now use the URL for directly linking to sub-pages in order to share the interface in a given state:
- You can now preview our upcoming UI and feature updates at https://www.planet.com/explorer-beta. This site will be up for a limited time.
- You can now pay for a basemap streaming license, online with your credit card. Explorer will include prompts to redirect you or you can visit https://www.planet.com/purchase.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- GeoJSON files that only have a geometry defined, without a Feature Collection definition now work as expected.
- Our Welcome dialog was causing some confusion as it alluded to our trial regardless of account status, we've made some updates!
Users can now access a map view with all orders visualised in clusters. While zooming in these clusters are ungrouped to order shapes.
We also enabled a geographic filter that can be drawn on the map filtering orders inside this filter. Table view will reflect the geographic filter and respective orders.
Customers can now connect their tools with the Tasking Dashboard directly via a deeplink that lands on Order Creation with pre-filled order details that have been configured in the URL.
URL parameters (all parameters are optional):
- start time
- end time
- order type
- number of stereo captures