Planet QGIS Plugin Version 2.3 Updates
- An area estimate is displayed when you draw an area of interest to search for Basemap quads to download.
- STAC metadata is now available as an option when placing an order.
- A new Add to Map button is included in the Orders panel. When Add to Map is selected, a true color visualization of PlanetScope or SkySat imagery is automatically rendered in the QGIS map.
- An improved multi-polygon search has been added. You can now search for individual polygons in a multi-polygon or select a bounding box around the multi-polygon extent.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- The auto-fill coordinates feature now correctly completes fields in the Tasking Dashboard and a location is specified in the Tasking panel.
- The Basemap series cadence is now in the correct sequential order.
- The metadata fields in imagery footprints now display the correct data type.