- It is now easier to select your time of interest in Explorer, especially for date ranges beyond two months. You can now enter your start and end date ranges as well as select them on the calendar.
- We have made improvements to Compare mode. You can now see the search field while in Compare mode. If you'd like to search for another location, you can do so faster now.
- If you try to place an order clipped to a complex geometry, the order will fail. We now include a fail safe in Explorer that disables the clipping option if your geometry is too complex. This way, you can place an order that will go through successfully.
- We have changed the defaults when you place an order. Harmonization will no longer be on by default; this tool is best applied if someone is ordering PlanetScope data from various constellations (for example, SuperDove and Dove-R); this situation does not apply to most people because SuperDoves provide full coverage. The clipping tool will remain on by default.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Small AOIs will now show their area correctly up to 3 decimal places instead of 0 km2.
- We've fixed an issue that led to the application crashing when SkySat items were ordered as Hosted Data.