- Orders UI refresh, making it easier to order assets
- As you get used to the new look and feel, you can opt-out of this UI and revert back to the old UI via the Labs (see screenshot below)
- The new interface removes the dropdown options and now has explicit listing of the available assets grouped by rectification (rectified vs unrectified)
- You can select as many assets as desired, each selection will result in a separate order.
- Each order can be configured individually with respect to file format, clipping, and selected items.
- We will no longer modify the order name, the orders panel will give sufficient context as to what was ordered. The downloaded zip will follow the pattern of
- Snapshot Lab - this feature is only available for customers.
- By turning on the Snapshot Lab you can download a JPEG image of your current Explorer screen with pre-embedded metadata.
- You can now filter for standard quality imagery (which excludes test imagery).
- If turned on, you will only see standard imagery
- If turned off, both standard & test imagery is included in the search results