- We heard that you missed the Satellite layer when viewing imagery. We now have an option to turn it on!
- We’ve added a new menu that allows you to toggle a Satellite view as well as the Street labels.
- The Filters panel has gotten a face-lift, amongst other improvements
- There are new grouped categories and they can be collapsed so that it is easier to navigate and see just what you want or need.
- The sliders now have a way to enter the values via a text field
- The instrument filter now uses checkboxes, so that it is easier to select more than one instrument at a time.
- You can reset the filters to the default values by clicking “Clear All”
- In order to apply the filters you must click on “Apply Filters”