Browse user guides, documentation and full API references for Planet's APIs, GIS Integrations, Imagery and Apps
- Data: search for, filter & download Planet imagery
- Analytics: Access analytic products derived from Planet imagery
- Basemaps: Access to Planet's mosaiced basemap services
- Tile Services: Planet's XYZ & WMTS tile protocol services
- Tasking: Create, edit, cancel and manage SkySat point collection orders
- Orders: Create processing pipelines with analysis-ready data
- Subscriptions: Subscribe to continuous cloud delivery of imagery
- Reports: Download useage reports
- Quick search API - Removed unimplemented
strictparameter from public documentation.
Tasking Dashboard Updates
- An improved export function provides the ability to download the current filter or table as either CSV or GeoJSON files. We now use the filter name for the file. Previously the export function used the current timestamp as the filename.
For example, If you save a filter as "Orders in Mexico," the download is "Orders in Mexico.csv." If you …
STAC-ing up! We gathered statistics on over 550 million assets. Check out the summary of our project and register to be included in our next crawl.
We are thrilled to announce that two of our very own DevRel software engineers, Mansi Shah and Kevin Lacaille, were selected to present a tutorial titled Eroding Coastlines: A GeoSpatial and Computer Vision Analysis at Scientific Python 2022 conference in Austin, TX.