Planet Explorer updates:
Saved Searches can be saved without an end date. This means that every time you load it, it will load the most recent results.
You can select which Measurement System you want to use for the Measurement Tools, metric or united states customary, alongside new and more explicit units. The units will be respected and will not change regardless of the size of the area drawn.
- Spectral Analysis panel is now grouped to differentiate between Band Combinations and Spectral Indices
- You can now provide direct feedback regarding our Spectral Analysis feature
- Metadata Panel updates
- For PlanetScope items you can now see the Instrument information
- Tooltips that add more context to each field
- PSScene3Band analytic assets can now be ordered via the Orders interface
Bug Fixes 🐛
Fixed some issues with incorrect metadata being shown for items
SkySatCollects now have the correct rectification notification.