- We now have a top navigation with easier access to common help items.
- You can find links to Planet’s Help Center, What’s New, take a contextual tour, view our Terms of Service and/or Submit Feedback.
- All of these things used to be spread throughout the application and now have a more centralized home.
- A cleaner base layer when an AOI is drawn to highlight the selected imagery better
- A better way to specify the time interval of interest in the results panel
- This used to be a dropdown, it is now a series of toggle buttons where the options are visible “up-front”
- The filters, date filter, sort options, and saving/updating a search actions are now closer together and easier to find
- With this change we no longer have “quick-filters”, all filters can be accessed via the “Filters” button
- The sort menu now has a pop-up menu with the options, this is in preparation to bring more sorting options as we improve the application.
- We’ve added an empty state message in the sidebar when a user does not have access to certain basemaps, to avoid having an empty and sad panel
- The low resolution message is now a dismissible notification, rather than occupying space on the sidebar (this only applies to users with limited access)
- Super-Dove (PSB.SD) filter is now an option for all users and no longer requires a lab
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Spacebar toggle now works as expected, regardless of last area selected.